Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions of entry
- BoFA RIDE reserves the right to deny come to any customer at their discretion.
- Customers displaying aggressive or violent behaviour will be asked to leave the premises. Failure to do so will result in a notification to law enforcement and a trespass notice being issued.
- BoFA RIDE reserves the right to deny entry to anyone displaying cold/flu-like symptoms or any other contagious diseases that pose a risk to other customers and staff.
- Riders agree to not hold BoFA RIDE responsible for any injury or equipment damage incurred in our session.
The client accepts ALL inherit risks involved including
- Riders attempt the structures at their own risk.
- Due to the requirement for speed and elevation, riders must choose which structures they attempt carefully.
- Through collisions with natural or man-made obstacles, other riders, pedestrians, runners, recreational walkers and animals.
- Every day falls that occur through rider error or equipment failure.
- Accidents with forestry & public vehicles, & other mountain bikers when traveling on forestry roads.
- BoFA RIDE accepts no responsibility for any infecting of covid-19 during our session.
- Riders and their parents if participants are kids must take responsibility about any health issues.